22 things I appreciate about you, Dan --
- You are so understanding and patient (evidenced as you taught me how to drive manual transmission!)
- You are selfless -- you get up early and study so that we have more time together in the evenings
- You wrote a song just for me! And I love that...
- You pull out your guitar and serenade me occasionally while I finish making supper
- You are brave (you let me cut your hair when I'd never done it before!)
- I love your smile -- and that you use it a lot.
- You are committed to God's Word
- You are ticklish
- You have a sincere love and care for those around you
- You hold my hand
- You are a man of prayer and friend of God
- You occasionally surprise me with flowers or chocolates "because I love you!"
- You have such a strong name "Daniel Trust" and truly live it
- You pay attention to details
- You are honest and live your life openly before God and others
- You are diligent
- You have a great sense of humor
- You have a heart to serve
- You are physically strong
- You are ever striving to be more Christlike
- You have incredible hazel eyes
- Your love for me is so tender, manly, passionate, and cherishing -- and through your love I've seen a fuller, deeper, richer picture of Christ's love for His bride
I love you, Dan!
I'm looking forward to many more celebrations with you!